Friday 24 August 2007

Stupid o'clock in the morning

Morning all.

I have recently found myself needing somewhere to vent my frustrations with the world in general and theism in particular - and having seen three or four 'rant' type blogs here on blogspot, I thought I may as well do the same.

My usual blog is not so lenient on the atheisticaly minded and is watched by numerous people whom I would dearly like to not end up disliking or arguing with.

So - here I am - this journal will contain my musings, my rants and my vents, as well as be somewhere I can ask the pertinant questions and hope for inteligent responses. Maybe I can start debates here - you never know.

For now though, I'm going to sign off and go to bed - even the most anti of anti-theists must sleep at some point!

Night all.

1 comment:

Psychodiva said...

welcome,welcome - bout time you got on the blogroll- I'll tell my blogomates that you are here and they can say hello :)