Saturday 8 March 2008

Not forgotten!

I've not forgotten the blog - honest! I'm just in the middle of a rather urgent publishing project atm! I have to get nine more pages complete over the weekend for the Monday deadline!

It doesn't help that I've started writing an essay on Homeopathy. A short, yet damning, essay, with proper reasearch and everything. I is smarts.

(Did you know, for instance, that their most sold remedy is diluted at 200c? That's a ratio of 1 molecule of 'active ingredient', to a number with 20 thousand zeroes after it? To put it another way - to get a single molecule of the active ingredient, you'd have to drink more water than the universe actually contains..... and people fall for this, WHY?)

Anyway - back as soon as the project is safely under my belt!

1 comment:

Sean Wright said...

Building anticipation hey?