Tuesday 29 January 2008

4 things Meme

I read mom's blog and got pranged with a meme - enjoy XD

4 jobs I have had:

1. Cleaner
2. Receptionist for a building site
3. Telephone operator for BT Wholesale Department
4. Receptionist for Performing Arts College

4 movies I would watch over and over again:

1. The Dark Crystal
2. The Labyrinth
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Grosse Point Blank

4 places I’ve lived:

1. Wildenrath, Germany
2. Colerne, Wiltshire
3. Richmond, North Yorkshire
4. Wolverhampton, West Midlands

4 people I email daily regularly:

1. Rynn
2. Becca
3. Mom - semi regular c.c
4. Myself - I know - I send myself links and stuff XD

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Chocolate
2. Crispy Jacket'Tater
3. Apples
4. Bread

4 places I would rather be:

1. Texas - with Rynn c.c Giggling about our fandom
2. Southern France
3. Somewhere high and windy
4. Middle of nowhere, surrounded by lots of country-side

4 things I’m looking forward to this year:

1. Moving out of Wolverhampton
2. Getting my Freelance Art business properly set up
3. Summer
4. Bristol Comic-Con

I tag anyone who reads this.

No comments: