Thursday 12 June 2008

Getting cut off tomorrow

Just to let everyone know, I just tried to pay the phone bill, but my card was declined.

This means that as of tomorrow - we wont have a phone/internet connection.

Unless of course some miracle happens.

So, I won't be online again until we get to Mom and Dad's at the end of the month - moving date is June 28th.

I will still work on my standing commissions, the one for CG and the one for Rowyne - as well as the one for Mamalucia.

If you need to contact me during the two weeks I'm not online, contact chibibecca.deviantart.com - she has my mobile phone number and will be able to tell me whats going on.

Only do this if it's urgent though, as she's my best friend, not my secretary.

Thanks all. See you later.

3 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Good luck with the move

Psychodiva said...

it'll be easier once you get here :)

people can also e-mail me at my alternative addy:

culpepper@thefifthrace.net

Whisper said...

Sean - Thanks ^^

Mom - it certainly will be >>