Sunday 16 December 2007

The Christmas Meme

I stole this off Faith In Honest Doubt 's Blog.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
>> Wrapping paper - I love getting annoyed at the stuff - I always end up with sellotape everywhere and a present so badly wrapped you'd never guess what it is.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
>> Artificial - I'd like to have a real tree, they smell better - but we can't afford them atm.

3. When do you put up the tree?
>> As soon as December turns up. Or when Matt gives in to my nagging.

4. When do you take the tree down?
>> A week or two into January. Or when Matt starts complaining that David Bowie hasn't visited us yet.

5. Do you like egg nog?
>> I've heard of it, but refuse to even contemplate trying it. It sounds disgusting.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
>> I'm pretty sure it was my TV when I was.. fifteen? Sixteen?

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
>> No. No thankyou. And I hate those stupid little scenes with MAry and Jospeh being played by children, with fluffy animals and bright clothes. Ugh.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
>> My Dad, strangely o0 I never quite know what to get for him.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
>> Matt ^^

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
>> MAIL oo I've written thirty out this year, some of them I even included images.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
>> Hrm. A Noddy kalidescope from my Uncle David - it wasn't exactly horrible, but I think he'd forgotten how old I was, I think I was about thirteen at this point!

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
>> Father Christmas The Movie oo Despite Dudley Moore >_>

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
>> Sometime in early November usually ^^

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
>> Not as far as I remember - though I did recieve a recycled present once. The person who gave it to me, forgot to take out the note from the first giver ^^

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
>> The Christmas meal! All that lovely meat and veg and gravy. And then Dad's bubble'n'squeak the next day!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
>> Clear - coloured ones always look tacky to me. Unless they're a uniform colour.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
>> A toss up between 'Fairy tale of New York' and 'Stop The Cavalry' XD I like the depressing ones best. (Every time I hear that DAMNED 'All I Want For Christmas' by Mariah - I seriously want to kill something - preferably Mariah herself.)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
>> Home oo much prefer to stay at home - either at my own, or the parents.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
>> Ugh. Um. Dasher and Dancer..Comit and Cupid.. Prancer and Vixen... eh - Roudolph? XD

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
>> Either or - It depends on my mood. If it's a really pretty angle, I'll use her, if I like the star more, I'll use that.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
>> Christmas Morning! After getting dressed and fed of course ^^

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
>> The Bah-Humbuggers! oo

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
>> Purples, Silvers and Blues. Though I'm also partial to Mum's Red and Gold themes.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
>> Chicken/Turkey roast, with roast veggies and a Ham or Beef to go with it.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
>> I'm sure there's a whole list of things, but it mostly boils down to interesting books, fun DVDs and lots and lots and lots of Art Equipment.

26. What was the one Christmas gift you wanted as a child but never received?
>> Um. I honestly don't know. I don't think there was anything o0

27. Who are you tagging?
>> Anyone who reads this and feels like giving it a go ^^

3 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Damn it, I came here to offload a tag and I get one in return. So here you go

Tagged

Whisper said...

Sean - *lol* I win ^^ Now I have to rry and think of seven interesting things o0

Psychodiva said...

ope :) trust my weird and whacky family eh?

ok- I will get around to doing these multiple tags this weekend- oo you will be here by then and I might not get near the puter!!!! aaargh!!!!!!!