Stole this meme off've Psychodiva, who stole it off've Friendly Atheist.
Bold the ones you've done - leave little notes if you feel like it. Count the bolds and check the chart at the end!
1. Participated in the Blasphemy Challenge. Does it count if I'm in the middle of filming it?
2. Met at least one of the “Four Horsemen” (Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris) in person.
3. Created an atheist blog. You're lookin' at it XD
4. Used the Flying Spaghetti Monster in a religious debate with someone.
5. Gotten offended when someone called you an agnostic. "'Anti-Thesit Atheist' mean anything to you people!?"
6. Been unable to watch Growing Pains reruns because of Kirk Cameron. I've actually been turned off things because of various actors/actresses stupid beliefs >>
7. Own more Bibles than most Christians you know.
8. Have at least one Bible with your personal annotations regarding contradictions, disturbing parts, etc. My Mormon Bible is completely full of annotations c.c
9. Have come out as an atheist to your family.
10. Attended a campus or off-campus atheist gathering.
11. Are a member of an organized atheist/Humanist/etc. organization.
12. Had a Humanist wedding ceremony. Does the fact that I'm planning one count?
13. Donated money to an atheist organization.
14. Have a bookshelf dedicated solely to Richard Dawkins. Well, him and Dan Dennett, Chris Hitchens, Sam Harris and a bunch of 'actually use your brain' books c.c
15. Lost the friendship of someone you know because of your non-theism. /// Had a few minor arguments with one though c.c
16. Tried to argue or have a discussion with someone who stopped you on the street to proselytize.
17. Had to hide your atheist beliefs on a first date because you didn’t want to scare him/her away.
18. Own a stockpile of atheist paraphernalia (bumper stickers, buttons, shirts, etc).
19. Attended a protest that involved religion.
20. Attended an atheist conference.
21. Subscribe to Pat Condell’s YouTube channel.
22. Started an atheist group in your area or school.
23. Successfully “de-converted” someone to atheism.
24. Have already made plans to donate your body to science after you die.
25. Told someone you’re an atheist only because you wanted to see the person’s reaction.
26. Had to think twice before screaming “Oh God!” during sex. Or you said something else in its place.
27. Lost a job because of your atheism.
28. Formed a bond with someone specifically because of your mutual atheism (meeting this person at a local gathering or conference doesn’t count).
29. Have crossed “In God We Trust” off of — or put a pro-church-state-separation stamp on — dollar bills.
30. Refused to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. Or in my case, the UK version, sing the stupid 'God Save The Queen' thing c.c
31. Said “Gesundheit!” (or nothing at all) after someone sneezed because you didn’t want to say “Bless you!”
32. Have ever chosen not to clasp your hands together out of fear someone might think you’re praying.
33. Have turned on Christian TV because you needed something entertaining to watch.
34. Are a 2nd or 3rd (or more) generation atheist.
35. Have “atheism” listed on your Facebook or dating profile — and not a euphemistic variant. I'm listed as 'Anti-Theist Atheist' on my Facebook, which should tell anyone looking at my profile what they need to know c.c
36. Attended an atheist’s funeral (i.e. a non-religious service).
37. Subscribe to an freethought magazine (e.g. Free Inquiry, Skeptic)
38. Have been interviewed by a reporter because of your atheism.
39. Written a letter-to-the-editor about an issue related to your non-belief in God.
40. Gave a friend or acquaintance a New Atheist book as a gift.
41. Wear pro-atheist clothing in public.
42. Have invited Mormons/Jehovah’s Witnesses into your house specifically because you wanted to argue with them. Oh yes, back in Wolverhampton they stopped coming to our door after a while c.c
43. Have been physically threatened (or beaten up) because you didn’t believe in God.
44. Receive Google Alerts on “atheism” (or variants).
45. Received fewer Christmas presents than expected because people assumed you didn’t celebrate it.
46. Visited The Creation Museum or saw Ben Stein’s Expelled just so you could keep tabs on the “enemy.” Seriously, 'Expelled' is a big pile of steaming turds >> I didn't pay to see it.
47. Refuse to tell anyone what your “sign” is… because it doesn’t matter at all.
48. Are on a mailing list for a Christian organization just so you can see what they’re up to…
49. Have kept your eyes open while you watched others around you pray. My best friend and I used to hold sign-language conversations during prayer at school c.c
50. Avoid even Unitarian churches because they’re too close to religion for you.
0-10: Impressive, but not too far from agnosticism. There's quite a bit of room for improvement, so I'll keep updating it.
11-20: You are, literally, a “New Atheist.” But you now have something to strive for! Go for the full 50!
21-30: You are an atheist, but babies aren’t running away from you. Yet.
31-40: You are the 5th Horseman! Congratulations! NOT BAD EH!?
41-50: PZ Myers will now be taking lessons from you.