Saturday 31 January 2009

Couldn't help myself

I had to keep a record of this, I amused myself c.c

whisperelmwood (2 days ago) Show Hide
aaannd again with Dinesh's idiocy >>


JoshRatliff (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Wow! What an intelligent comment! Seeing how it's the second time you've said basically the same thing, you must consider it very clever. But then again, what do I know? I'm one of Dinesh's fellow idiots.


whisperelmwood (3 minutes ago) Show Hide
JoshRatliff - I'm so SO sorry I couldn't express myself in a more original way. After watching Dinesh repeatedly deliberately missunderstand what he was being told, my brain imploded and I had to resort to repeating that he's an idiot.



I was watching a debate between Daniel Dennett and Dinesh D'Souza - and this comment was left on a video 11 videos into a 13 or so long collection of videos, each about 10 mins long.

After forty mins of Dinesh being a complete idiot, evangelising instead of debating (in that really terribly annoying voice of his, yelling and lip-smacking down the mic) I simply couldn't face it anymore and skipped all of the Dinesh bits and simply listened to the Daniel bits.

It's a much easier thing to listen to when you skip the raving idiot and simply listen to the calm, no-nosense, intelligent statements from Dennett.

And then of course, there's the unintelligent, uninspired comments from Dinesh's fellow theists. The above being one of them.

(Admittedly, this particular comment of mine wasn't particularly inspiring, but seriously, Dinesh had been more than pissing me off by that point. How much can he simply ignore? Seriously.)

Anyway. Back to my work c.c

The offending video, beware Dinesh:

No comments: