I got tagged by Sean - lets see if I can actually do it XD
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things:
1. I'm reading, and thoroughly enjoying 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' by Lynne Truss, at the moment.
2. I once wanted to be a doctor - but , by the time I was about thirteen, had realised my aversion to blood and gore pretty much nixed that idea.
3. I can speak along to every part in the Colin Firth version of Pride And Prejudice.
4. I know the English alphabet in British Sign Language. My best friend, Becca and I used to talk to one another using it, during our Assemblies at Secondary school.
5. I find it easier to draw women than to draw men.
6. I absolutely hate it when people substitute 'then' for 'than'. Whenever I see this, I feel the insane urge to smack the author over the head with a Dictionary.
To put it bluntly, I only really know two people on the Blogosphere and they've either already been tagged or tagged me first XD So bear with me on these random few:
Stupid Evil Bastard