I found this today, quite by accident, and spent a happy hour (ish) reading all the posts. Very enjoyable - I recomend you read it ^^
1. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
2. “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them….”
3. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”
4. “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.”
5. “Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.”
6. “Thou shalt not kill.”
7 - 10. "Thou shalt not commit adultery." "Thou shalt not steal." "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s."
Blog posts by Atheist Under Ur Bed and they're the kind of posts I want my (still, unbelievably) Christian friends to read and think about.