Friday 1 May 2009

Some Flood/Mudslide, somewhere, sometime...

Premonition of possible Flooding and Mudslides

Written by faithfulangel Tuesday, 28 April 2009 04:26

Last night I had a premonition of ground sliding..usually from experience of previous premonitions usually most times a warning of floods and mudslides about to occur. I can't say where as I didn't get a location, it was a land where the soil was rich and fertile. That's all I had in the premonition.



Whisper:

I would be interested if you could say, specifically, where and when - as anyone can make this kind of prediction. Mudslides and floods are fairly common and happen all over the world, all the time.




I have the distinct feeling my comment will not get through the censors.

Someone needs to tell these people, and the people like him/her, that coincidences are actually really bloody common. They should also look up on the Law Of Truly Large Numbers.

No comments: