Sunday 17 May 2009

What a load of crap - literally.

Really, why, WHY does Jenny McCarthy think people want to read about her bowl movements (or apparent lack thereof)? It's incredibly uninteresting reading, except as something to take the ever-lasting piss out of.

She not only writes about her own bowl-movements, but she also writes about those of her child. I mean, really - what is the attraction?

From the comment box, it looks like she does have a few readers who appear to enjoy her idiotic sorority style ramblings, but bloody hell.

Oprah, why did you do it? Why did you give this extraordinarily inane woman blog-space? I mean, I know you're a bit of a woo-loving kook, but Jenny McCarthy? Really? It's bad enough that you allow her to spout her ignorant opinions on Vaccines and Autism, but you're now giving her free reign to talk about her own and her sons shitting habits?

I swear, it's only a matter of time before she starts talking about her boyfriend (Jim Carey's) shitting habits as well, and I seriously don't want to think about that - I mean, this IS (as Orac pointed out) the guy made famous for having a talking ass in Ace Ventura.

(And before anyone asks, I spotted other people talking about it and out of curiosity, went to see if her blog really is as bad as all that - and seriously, it really is.)

No comments: